Sunday, March 2, 2008

Please Read, Pray, and Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. It's been such a fun way to keep family and friends updated on our daily lives and the neat things that our children are doing and learning.


Today I have a request. Would you please click on this blog and go there to encourage the family who is writing it. I don't know them personally, but both mother and father are graduates of Taylor University, my Alma mater. Leslie, the mother of two-year-old, T.J., is a cancer survivor. Now that the cancer behind her eye is gone, her bone is dead and the doctors are talking about removing her forehead and replacing it with specialized plates. I can only imagine the depth of emotions that this young family is experiencing.

I know that some of you who read my blog are people who pray. And I know that I a few of you are commenters. I also know that Leslie, T.J. and Troy would appreciate your prayers, and comments as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read, pray, and comment.

No comments: