Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chicago is My Kind of Town

Actually, Ken went to Chicago in May with his friend, Steve, and took these photos. I wanted to post them a long time ago, but he purchased a new camera for the trip and I didn't think I could download the photos without the software that I have misplaced. Well, tonight I figured it out.

Let me know if you can tell the difference in the quality of photos from my old 5.0 mega pixels to the new 10.1 mega pixels.

My old camera wouldn't have made it look this pretty.They ended up with some great seats for the game.

You can't get it like this in Seattle!

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

The photo quality is great! Mine is a 7.1mp and I know I shouldn't complain...but I long for a high end fancy camera for crisp, clear photos.

I think that is going to be my Christmas gift!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Great positioning and subjects. This camera will probably take very good family portraits!
Love,
Mom