Sunday, June 29, 2008

Be Inspired

Yes, usually the stories on my blog are about my family. But this one is so inspiring, that I really wanted to share it with you.

I have heard this story before and seen this father/son team interviewed. They are an inspiration. The son asked his father if he would run a 5K with him and his father agreed. Then he asked his dad if he would run a marathon with him and the father agreed. The son asked his father to compete in an Iron Man race with him (2.4 mi. swim, 112 mi bike, and 26.2 mile run). Yep, his father agreed. Now they have completed many marathons and six Iron Man races together. It is a beautiful picture of a father's love for his son and a reminder of our God's love for us.

Just click on the address below and the video will begin.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513




I cry every time I watch it. Be inspired.

No comments: