Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Photos...again

We went for the annual Santa photo at Nordstrom today. It's been a tradition for years to do it with my mom, but this year she moved to the other side of the mountains. We missed her today as we trekked to the mall to see good Old St. Nick.


Mikey did great. Not at all afraid.

Harrison told Santa that he wants a new game and a new membership to the Children's Museum for Christmas. Santa and his helpers got a kick out of the latter.

We have never done letters to Santa before, but after reading about it on my friend's blog, I thought it was a great idea. Kennedy and Jackson read their letters to him.
"Dear Santa,
Why do you wear a red suit?
Kennedy
P.S. I want a bulletin board for Christmas"
"Dear Santa,
I have been good. I blev in U.
Please may I have a remote control tarantula?
Luv Jackson"
There was no line when we went to visit Santa. No Santa either. His elves said that he was a substitute for the one that didn't show up today. This Santa was taking a break when we arrived, and the elves weren't sure he was going to come back. They offered us a free photo package with postage included for the inconvenience. Thankfully, Santa did return. He was very laid back. I wish I had gotten a photo of his shoes; huge white basketball high tops with black covers over them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! Looks like Mikey's back for Christmas. Have you had to cancel school due to snow? Kennedy, how is your song coming and why DOES Santa wear red?
Love,
Grammy

Our Four Kids said...

I love it! Great idea on bringing their adorable letters!