Monday, June 22, 2009

More Visitors!

I guess it's either feast or famine. And I have been experiencing a feast these last couple months with wonderful college friends coming out to visit. This week Dawn and her hubby, Erik, came out from Michigan to take in the sights of the Pacific Northwest. They had a good time checking out local attractions during the day and we were able to enjoy their company and hang out with them in the evenings. This week I had another kind of visitor as well. I was in my kitchen and happened to catch a glimpse of something out the window. I was surprised to look out and see a deer. Quickly I grabbed my camera and ran outside. Just as I was about to take a photo of the beautiful beast, another one jumped in front of me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get both of them in the same frame. They hung around for a few photos and then dashed down our hill.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Woah! Crazy! I didnt know that we had deer in Kent! How cool!!!

Our Four Kids said...

So glad you've been having such a great time with your visitors! I was just thinking - I hope those deer didn't run across 167! Brings back memories!

Grammy said...

Your two-legged visitors may eat your blueberries, but at least they'll leave the bushes! Hope you won't need a higher fence. (Costco has a good deal on frozen blueberries, but, oh, the taste of a fresh-picked one is so much better!)
Love,
Grammy