Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Times

Last weekend my precious friend, Angie, came out to Seattle for a visit. She used to live here in the Pacific Northwest, but moved out-of-state a couple years ago. It was a real treat catching up with her and getting in on some of the same activities we used to enjoy together.
She was kind enough to help me make a belly cast of my final pregnancy. I did have a belly cast done when Harrison was inside, but sadly it was run over and ruined. I am not sure what I will do with this cast when I am done. I have considered putting it up in my room, but haven't gotten the final okay from Hubby yet.

I am so blessed to have wonderful friends placed all over the world. I am thankful to see them when I do, but still wish they lived closer. If only everyone could live in Seattle!

"True friends are always together in spirit."


Lucy Maud Montgomery

1 comment:

Jen T. said...

There's the belly cast! I'm so glad you made one...that is, with a little help from your friend (ohhhh a song is coming to mind...)...:) Enjoy these last few days of pregnancy! It won't be long now! (Krista asked me all evening tonight, "Mommy, how is Mrs. Oldright's baby going to get out of her tummy?"