Tuesday, April 7, 2009

She'll be Comin' 'Round the Mountain When She Comes

Grandma Karen came from the other side of the mountains for the weekend. We had a nice time visiting the Children's Museum, going to the library and park, and just being together.







I remember chasing the pigeons at the Seattle Center when I was a child. I always thought that they were just within my reach. I truly believed that I could catch one. Now what would I have done with it if I had? That's what I asked my kiddos as they chased the poor birds.



Grandma's birthday was in February but that didn't stop us from celebrating while she was here. She was greeted with a hand colored birthday banner on the front door and we enjoyed birthday cake for an after dinner treat.

1 comment:

Cribbs Half Dozen said...

We had the Curious George exhibit at our Children's Museum last year -- loved it. Looks like you had lots of fun together!

Rebecca