Thursday, April 2, 2009

Battteries, Circuits and Physics, Oh My!

For the last six weeks Kennedy and Jack have been studying physics both at home and co-op. We have learned about light, color, sound, electricity, batteries and magnetism, just to name a few. I love how the study of science points to the Creator of it all.



He is the image of the invisible GOD, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities, all things were created by Him and for Him.
Colossians 1:15-16

2 comments:

Grammy said...

How great to see the children enjoying learning about the world their Creator made! I've never made a battery with a lemon ... can one of my grandchildren show me how?
I love you!
Grammy

Our Four Kids said...

Did the lemon work better than when we tried it at your house?!