Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Not All About Our Political Views or Diaper Bags

Kelly and I have been friends since eighth grade. We had sleep-overs at each other's homes, sang loudly (and off key) to our favorite hits of the 80's, tore pictures out of fashion magazines, rode our bikes to the local mini-mart for blue raspberry slushies, and shared our secrets. Her family took me camping with them. We were roommates for a while after high school and have been in one another's weddings. She loves fashion, make up, shoes, and purses. I love the out doors, triathlons, and getting dirty at the beach. Our political views and diaper bags are completely different. I love that we can laugh about it and appreciate each other in spite of our differences. I absolutely love her.

1987Her diaper bagMineKelly and her sweet little Mabel visited yesterday.

It was fun to see Mabel and Michael interact.


Kelly is also a beautician. While she was here, she gave the girls in our family a new look.

Thanks, Kell for a fun afternoon and the cute haircuts.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute new summer cuts! Love the short hair Jen! I havent seen it that short in a looong time.

Attila & Tamara said...

I owe Kelly big time! She is the one who convinced me to pluck my big bushy brows! Thank you!!!!!