Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby!

July 20, 1996. We were married in the chapel where my husband grew up attending church. I had just graduated from college. We were so young. So in love. This is my favorite of all the wedding photos.


Every time I look at this photo, I am bothered that we didn't think to light the candles in the background. Silly, I know, but 12 years later, it still bugs me.


We had several photos taken at the local marina. The boat behind us on the right was Ken's grandfather's boat. I am glad that made it in the background.



I am so thankful to the Lord for my husband and our beautiful children. We are truly blessed and I do not take that for granted. It has been a good twelve years. I am looking forward to the wonderful surprises and blessings that the next fifty will hold for us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A SUPER Happy Anniversary to you two! That first pic is my favorite too...beautiful subjects! We hope you have a delightful day together ... one full of gratitude to each other and to the Creator of marriage!
We love you both!
Mom and Dad

Organized Chaos said...

Congrats...you guys look like you're about 14!

Our Four Kids said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pictures!