Thursday, July 17, 2008

Can I Have S'more?

My husband has done such a wonderful job making our yard a great place to spend time together. In addition to all of the other cool amenities, he has added a fire pit for family fun.This particular camp out/in was actually a couple weeks ago, but I'm only just now getting around to writing about it. We roasted marshmallows and made some pretty tasty s'mores...
and some sweet music, too!



Dad surprised the boys with a sleep-over in the fort. The boys LOVED it. But they probably will not be doing it again soon. Dad still needs to recover from the back pain it caused. My guess is that he would say that making the memory was worth it, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great place for a boys' night out! (I love Jack's contented look.) And the smores look so dee..ee..ee..licious!
Love,
Grammy