Monday, July 14, 2008

Cooling Off

I love these innocent days of summer when the children run through the sprinkler in the yard and cool off with home-made popsicles. I hope they hold on to these simple memories as they grow up. I know I will continue to cherish them.

Mikey's still learning about popsicle sticks.

Jack always finds a way to get popsicles from his siblings. Usually he gobbles his down right away and then smothers the others until they give him bites or the rest of their own. With the cold grip Mikey had on his popsicle, he was all too happy to give it away to his cousin.

5 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

The kids look so big!

Regarding my blog background, go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com for free templates ...it is pretty easy.

Organized Chaos said...

Hey...check out my WA photography friend if you want photos of the kids. She is really good, too! She is super sweet (we were in a small group at church)...her husband is military and getting ready to deploy for a year! Poor girl.

Our Four Kids said...

Very cute background, Jen!

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw Jack with the two popsicles at once! (I have a picture of Dan with two bottles in his baby mouth at once ... somebody shared, probably Jack's daddy.) What a beautiful yard to run through the sprinkler in and enjoy homemade cold treats on a hot summer day!
Love you all!
Grammy

Organized Chaos said...

I like your background...I don't remember seeing that one! Looks good!