Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Weekend With My Dear Friend

My dear friend, Angie, came out to Seattle for a visit last weekend. She has three boys that are the same age as my three kiddos. When she lived out here, we made a lot of great memories together. It was wonderful to catch up, hang out, and do some of the fun stuff together that we used to enjoy when her family was in this neck of the woods. My grandparents allowed us to stay one night in their home on Alki Beach. It was a peaceful, kid-free time. In the morning, we had a nice, brisk walk to breakfast. Ahhh, the wonderful smells of the Pike Place Market!
We enjoyed the Seattle Sculpture Park; a little piece of serenity in the city.
"Never shall I forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."

~ Ludwig Van Beethoven


2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

So good to see Angie...I hope she is doing well. I would love to get her contact info, can you email it to me?

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures! What fun! Glad you had a fun reunion too! You guys look great! What a beautiful place!