Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Waffle Wednesday

It's Wednesday. And around here that means only one thing (not what your are thinking, Melynie)...waffles for breakfast. That's right. It's Waffle Wednesday.




The kiddos look forward to it all week. Why Wednesday? Why not? They both start with "W" and with the age of my children, making those connections is fun and educational.



And of course, I love anticipation as well as traditions. As silly as Waffle Wednesday may be, I'm sure the kiddos will remember it as they grow up and perhaps even carry on the goofy tradition.


"Often, the less there is to justify a traditional custom, the harder it is to get rid of it."

~Mark Twain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michael is so big! Oh my goodness! How much longer is he going to be with you guys? I hope I will get to see him on Friday!

-Cousin Kelly