Monday, April 28, 2008

Photos of My Weekend in South Haven, Michigan

I have the coolest friends in the world. If your are one of them, yep, you are amazing and I love you. Here are the two that I was blessed to see over the weekend; Dawn and Tamara, friends from Taylor University ~friends for life.

Before going to see Tamara, Dawn and I stopped off at her beautiful home in Grand Rapids. It was great to see and talk with her hubby and get the grand tour of their abode. Dawn has an amazing sense of style. I love how she has incorporated their appreciation for world travel in the decor throughout each room. Their house is an amazing reflection of who they are and the many beautiful lands in which they have visited.Precious little Levi was dedicated to the Lord at their home church, along with two of his cousins. I felt privileged to attend and witness these parents pledge before God and man to raise their children up in the admonition of the Lord.

Attila, Tamara, and Levi return to Budapest next week where they live and serve the Lord. I do not know when I will see them again, so it was a real blessing to spend the weekend with them. This is beautiful South Haven. It is a quaint little town right on Lake Michigan. I loved waking up in the morning and going for a brisk run around the charming town.
Does anyone else find this a little humorous?

2 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Glad you got a chance to visit and catch up...I wish I had good TU friends.

Oh, wait...:)

Amy said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing all of this! Everyone looks great!