Thursday, December 13, 2007

Serious Technical Difficulties

Dear Blog Readers,

I regret to inform you that my computer has CRASHED. I tried to download photos from Mikey's birthday party on Sunday night and that was the end of our computer as we know it. I took it in to Costco's computer shop and the prognosis is not good. We may have lost everything on our hard drive. Everything. Photos, documents, files, EVERYTHING. Did I back anything up? Nope.

So don't bother checking the blog again for a while. We probably won't have another computer until after the new year. It wasn't quite in the Christmas budget, so we will see what happens.

Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. And remember to back up your files!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry! Hope you are able to be back up and running sometime soon!