Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Little Sister's Wedding

I snagged this photo from the photographer's website: http://clanegesselphotography.blogspot.com/
Kayce is so beautiful. The photo reminds me of the front of an album cover.

They met the first day of their freshmen year in college. He majored in physics and she majored in business. They graduated a year ago and have been working toward their teaching credentials. He loves ultimate frisbee. She loves coffee and shopping. They both love cooking together, kids, the great outdoors, and the YMCA.

Last weekend they tied the knot. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception filled with tears of joy and laughter. We all wish them the best as they begin their new life together as husband and wife.


I love this photo.




The bridesmaid dresses were unique.

They could be tied ten different ways depending on one's body-type, mood, or style.


My dad bravely walked his youngest daughter down the aisle.



Husband and wife!


I love this idea! They had a photo booth at the reception for the guests. A book was nearby for the photos to be glued into and a message to be written along with it.First dance

Father-daughter dance



My beautiful cousins





Gram with her newest great-grand baby, Eveyn.






Dad and his girls




Another father-daughter dance

My grandparents will be celebrating their 60th anniversary in October. They've done a good job of paving the way for the rest of us.




My brother, Kris with his wife and their youngest daughter.









I wish I had recorded the entire song, but unfortunately I only got the last bit. Kayce's friend and maid of honor, Katie, wrote the lyrics for the bride and groom and sang the song as her toast to them.

No comments: