Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

We had a mellow 4th of July around here. I like mellow these days. Ken worked the day shift (great for the 4th of July) so I took the children to church and surprised them with a visit to a local park afterward. The weather was overcast, so swimming was a cold adventure for my boys.



Kennedy tried juggling at one of the booths. I was impressed that she picked it up so easily.

Jack and Harrison raced up and down the hills during the xylophone concert.

We returned home for Mikey's nap. Kiki put the finishing touches on our patriotic treat.
The results of our 1st annual Independence Day Coloring Contest. The winners received Tic Tacs for their prizes.









From our front porch, the children watched the fireworks show in the eastern sky.

1 comment:

Cribbs Half Dozen said...

I love that my kids aren't the only ones that wear their fleece pj's in July!!