Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still Waiting

Today is our daughter's due date. We went for a long walk at the beach. I ate grilled jalapenos for two days in a row. I tried the English wives's tale today and ate a fresh pineapple. Still no contractions. No discomfort. I am feeling good. My husband has already begun his FMLA time off and no baby yet. Any words of wisdom or advice? Aside from drinking caster oil, I am open.

Ken walked along with the two older children while they rode their bikes and I pushed the two younger boys in the double stroller.



Will this be our last prego photo at the beach?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! You're super prego! I love that dress! You look so cute! Hang in there sister! I'm praying that the baby comes soon!!! =0)

Organized Chaos said...

Got a trampoline near by? Maybe try the zip line a few times?

Thinking of you and hoping the day is soon.