Monday, November 3, 2008

Thankful for Family

Last Saturday Kennedy and I had a nice mommy-daughter time at my sister-in-law's baby shower. Michelle and my brother, Kristopher are expecting their first child in December; Bryn Violett.

Cousin Katherine is radiant, as she holds up her beautiful 4 month old daughter, Samantha.

Ken stayed home with Mikey and my dad watched the two bigger boys. They had a blast roasting marshmallows and dogs over the fire, swinging on the bag swing, picking apples in the orchard, jumping on the trampoline, jamming on guitars, and playing with the old toys. Whew! I am tired just thinking about all the fun. I can imagine how my dad must have felt.


And the next day we celebrated Papa and Ander's birthdays at Ken's parents' house. So good to see everyone!

Family photo
Two parents, their four children with spouses and eleven grand children.
Quite a clan!


Priceless!

No comments: