Sunday, December 13, 2009

Family Collage



This is what I spend too many hours working on last night when I should have been sleeping. Most of the photos were taken by our friend, Leah. It is a pretty good representation of our family this year. I scanned them as one photo and sent it off to Costco to have our Christmas cards made out of it. Tomorrow I'll pick it up and see how it turned out.

We are so thankful for our family. It has been a wild ride these past several months, but I know that we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.

P.S. If you double-click on the image above, you can see it magnified.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

What a DELIGHT to see this picture pop up! Papa and I love all the huge smiles and bright eyes! The collage is filled with precious people and memories. It was two looks before I spotted Harrison in one of the photos ... your household is filled with unique personalities that bless us so much!
Love to you all,
Grammy

Aunt Angie said...

Jen,
Great Pictures! You are so talented! I look forward to my Christmas Card! I love the new Christmas PJ picture of all the kids, I tried to copy & paste on my computer, but didn't work.
Love, Ya

Our Four Kids said...

I love it, Jen!