Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Punkins' at the Patch

We took our little Pumpkins to the local patch. It is one of my favorite markers of fall.




We had a great time. Jack always likes to bring his sword to whack the vines. This year he gave a soggy pumpkin a good smack and it ended up splattering its juices all over Mikey. Good thing he was a good sport! We ended our time with a stop at the Kettle Corn booth to purchase a bag of crunchy goodness.



2009

2008

2007


"Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 107:1

4 comments:

Our Four Kids said...

I love it!

Cribbs Half Dozen said...

I love how there is an additional little person in each of your photos of the kids walking with Ken! Sweet memories!

Organized Chaos said...

I love the pictures from over the three years. And now you have a mini-me! She looks just like you!

Grammy said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful time with us! I laughed as soon as I saw the photo of Ken walking with all the children! Ask the kids if McKinley reminds them of the last page of the "Have I Got Dogs!" book.
Loving you all,
Grammy