Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Thirty-six and loving it. I had a great birthday this week.
My hubby made raspberry pancakes and sausages to start off the day. Photo courtesy of Kennedy.We took the clan to the Railway Days Festival in the mountains. Kennedy & Harrison elected to spend their own money on making and racing these banana cars.


Oops! I forgot that I shouldn't turn the camera sideways in video mode. But this clip gives you an idea of the banana racing fun.
My handsome hubby took me out for a nice dinner on Alki. We are thankful for Cousin Kelly & Grammy & Papa taking care of the kiddos.

Aunt Becky and her fam. stopped by with a pan of her scrumptious homemade cinnamon rolls. We ate them later in place of a b-day cake.

It was a perfect birthday. I am so thankful to God for a healthy family, wonderful husband, and free country. We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I always enjoy watching how your family celebrates each one's life! What a great day! I love the picture of everyone blowing out your candle.
Love,
Grammy