Monday, May 11, 2009

A Perfect Mother's Day

I made a list. It was labeled, "Perfect Mother's Day." I left it on the dinning room table before I went to bed the night before.

1. Sleep in until 9:15 AM

2. Strawberry waffles and cookies for breakfast. (Harrison has been talking about making cookies M's Day morning for months)

3. Banner or handmade cards

4. Day at a park or beach with the family

5. Photo with all of my children

6. Certificate for pedicure

7. BBQ salmon

8. Lots of hugs, kisses and kind words

9. Bubble bath before bed


I loved the banner. The spray paint was a great touch. You can't tell from the photo, but all the children left their marks on it with love.Daddy and Harrison made this giant cookie for me along with strawberry waffles that I enjoyed in bed about 9:15 AM.We had a wonderful time at the beach. The tide was out and we all frolicked in the tide pools and dug our toes in the sand.I was actually in a couple of the photos! Thank you, hubby!
We had scrumptious BBQ salmon for lunch.
I had a relaxing bubble bath before bed.
And the verbal "Go for it" on the pedicure.
It was a perfect Mother's Day, indeed.

No comments: