Friday, September 12, 2008

Plain Ketchup


I am playing catch-up on my blog. I haven't written in a super long time. I am working on a 6 week Civil War unit for our home school co-op. It has taken over any of my extra blogging time. So here goes...

Kennedy lost her second tooth. Her first one was pulled out by the dentist two years ago, so this is the first one to actually fall out on its own accord.
Last weekend my gram and I did the Iron Girl 5k at Green Lake. I ran it four minutes slower than last year and she improved her time by several minutes!
My spunky gram won a prize for her age group. We can't remember if she was first or second. At 77 years old, she was actually the oldest lady registered in the race that day.

My gram is so great. I hope that when I am her age I am still competing in races.




Harrison was so excited to visit the dentist for the first time.
This is a little too reminiscent of the marshmallow incident in July.
http://wuvbugs.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html



We had a little cupcake celebration with my dad for his 57th birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kennedy, you have a perfect place for a straw! I loved the pics of Harrison in the dentist's chair - so nonchallant. I'm glad you and your Gram can occasionally enjoy time together, Jen. I know how special you are to each other! Concerning Michael's activity...you can sprinkle the baking soda with water and bring in your other "skaters" and your floor will be clean in no time! (This pic brought back a lot of memories! After watching me grease the big bowl to let the bread dough rise, I walked into the kitchen one morning to see toddler Dan with the crisco can and ALL the bowls in to lower cabinet spread on the floor - happily greasing away! And that was before we had a dishwasher!)
Love,
Grammy