Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Frankencelery

Last night Harrison woke up screaming. I ran into his room, picked him up, and held him tight. He had a temp. of 102.7. I gave him some Tylenol and cuddled on the couch with him for a while. He told me that he had a bad dream. He said that Frankencelery (from Veggie Tales, for those of you who don't recognize him) and other monsters were sneezing boogies all over his face. I asked him what he did when they did that to him. "I picked the boogies off and threw them back at them," he said.
That's too creative to think up when one isn't sleeping. Sounds like a great plot for a children's book. I can picture the illustrations now. I wonder if parents would actually read it to their children? Fun but kinda gross.

2 comments:

beckysue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
beckysue said...

What a nightmare! I'm sure one of the boys would be willing to illustrate if you ever decide to publish!