Thursday, February 18, 2010

Her First Basket!

Last week was Kennedy's 4th basketball game of the season.

It was the last few seconds of the game. Kennedy got the ball. Shot it. Swoosh! Two points! The crowd went wild.

I was so carried away in the moment that I only got her head and arm in the photo of her first score. But you can see her pride as she looked over to us just moments after the swoosh and the shot clock went off.
We celebrated our little athlete's accomplishment at Red Robin after the game.
I love how the hostess put our party of seven in the far back corner of the restaurant next to a family with four young boys and F A R away from the other customers. Cracks me up.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Papa and I were SO GLAD we got to witness your first basket, Kennedy! We'll never forget your hands-on-both-rosy-cheeks look of surprise and delight!! We love you, sweetie!
Grammy