Saturday, November 21, 2009

She's Four Months Old!




Mickey's four month birthday was yesterday. We had her healthy check-up and all looks well. She's in the 75th percentile for weight, height, and head circumference. She is smiling a lot and just learned to roll over. McKinley is genuinely amused by her siblings and extremely tolerant of their poking, prodding, and "loving" gestures.



I love that profile!

The big kids are cheering McKinley on as she attempts to roll over.


Here is this month's Grammy-Cam video (narrated by Kennedy).


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Our Four Kids said...

Love it!

Grammy said...

What a joy to watch! Not only my youngest granddaughter bobbing her head at the sound of her sister's voice and rolling over, but the evident love and joy in the voice of my oldest granddaughter as she gives the play-by-play. You two bring this Grammy such pleasure and contentment! I thank God for making you both and letting me be your grandma!
Love,
Grammy